1/23/09

39 wks

I can't believe I have less than 1 week to go now! It's gone by really fast...though I must say these past couple of weeks have slowed a bit :-)
Looking at last week's picture, my belly looks smaller now, but I think it's just because he's dropped down some. I had a good report at the doctor on Tuesday. I'm dilated a little more and effaced some but not a major change. I'll admit I was a little disappointed. However, I'm hanging in there because if he doesn't come by next week my doctor will induce me. There is an end in sight! I would really prefer not to be induced so please pray with us that he comes before next Wednesday. We are so looking forward to meeting our little boy!

My parents were really sweet and treated me to a pedicure this week too. It was so nice and relaxing and now my toes look pretty for the hospital! I've heard so many stories of girls having appointments for their nails and going into labor before they could go. I'm glad I made it!



BLOG UPDATE: I am going to make our blog private. It's not just because of "anonymous's" comment, but it did make me realize that I'd prefer if complete strangers did not see my "life" on our blog. I've also somewhat censored myself knowing that anyone can read it. I do not want to leave anyone out that follows our blog so I will do my best to email everyone I can think of that would want to read it. If I leave you out, please email me. I hope you understand and will continue to share in our lives!

16 comments:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Glad things are progressing well! You're on the home stretch!

I would love to continue keeping up with The Grimms!

You and Baby Lee are in our prayers :-)

The Laney Family said...

Meredith!!! I'm checking everyday waiting to hear the news!!!! I'm praying for ya'll and can't wait to meet baby Lee!!!
~Adair

Abby said...

I would love to continue reading your blog. We are also making our blog private. Please add me! abbymlea@gmail.com
Abby Martin Lea
www.jayandabbylea.blogspot.com

Also hope that Baby Lee comes on his own! If not, being induced is not a bad thing. I was induced with Madyson and I had a great labor experience.

Arlene G said...

I certainly understand your feelings after that rather nasty remark from anonymous. We look forward to hearing of Lee 3's arrival. Praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith-
I would love to be able to continue reading your blog. You are always so cute and positive! I was Amanda Eastup at Baylor and TriDelt. My email now is AmandaLRitter@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
~Amanda

The Ulrickson Fam said...

Meredith, you look beautiful. I know how hard those last days are, so hang in there. Hopefully you won't be induced, as you are hoping. Shiloh was a week late and they let me go- it was hard but worth it.

Also, I love your idea of making your blog private. Is it easy to do? I think I may copy you!!

Blessings to you and Lee. I hope these last days you can have some time together as a couple...but then again I know what your hubby does for a living.

We can't wait to see sweet pics of baby Lee!!!!

Katie Wigton said...

Good luck Meredith! We'll be thinking and praying for ya'll! I'd love to be able to continue to read your blog. so if you think about it include me! katiewigton@yahoo.com
Can't wait to hear your news!

Anonymous said...

Counting down hours now, Mere and Lee! We're packed and ready to go! Praying for a safe and sound arrival of baby Lee. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Mere you look amazing! I check your blog every day waiting to hear the big news! I can't wait to see pictures. I will be praying for you and Lee each and every day.

Stacey said...

Meredith,
Wow! Your belly is the cutest 'little' thing I have ever seen -- and I use the word 'little' very losely. Can't wait to hear that Lee has made it safely into the world. In our prayers.
Stacey

lecia said...

I admit it....I am one of your blog stalkers:) I can't stand not to see little Lee pics so please include me grandmalecia@gmail.com... I ran into melissa at brooke murphy's wedding and got a great update on you!

Brooke & Freeland said...

You look amazing! I cant wait to see pictures of Baby Grimm!!! I want to keep reading if you go private. My email is Brooke.Ackley (at) gmail.com

Jen said...

Great idea! I am so excited for you and Lee. I have been checking everyday to see if the little guy has shown his face yet. I will keep checking! I will keep my fingers crossed that it all just happens naturally. I miss you!

Danielle and Aaron said...

We are praying for you everyday! We love and miss you!

The Harvin Family said...

Hello from H-town. you look gorgeous darling! you guys are in our thoughts and prayers while you wait for little lee. kacey misses her favorite meredith and lee!

The Holmans said...

You have the most adorable basketball bump!! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pics of sweet little Lee!