My sweet husband surprised me with breakfast in bed Saturday morning! I heard him get up and say he couldn't sleep anymore but had no idea what he was up to...I figured he was eating breakfast and watching Sports Center, his usual morning routine when he's off work. :-) He made me blueberry pancakes and my favorite hot tea. He even had a couple of roses on the plate. What a sweetie! He wanted to do something special for one of our last days to sleep in. My, how things are about to change... :-) I just wanted to brag on him a little!
1/24/09
Breakfast in bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That's awesome! He should do that every morning until the baby arrives!
He sounds like a keeper!
I agree, he should do this everyday until the baby arrives and maybe throw in a back rub!
So excited for you. Praying for progress and ease of delivery.
Lee is so sweet, way to go!! Well, I think he should do this every day for the rest of his life...hahaha, j/k!
He is a sweetie....
and smart enough to know the Princess is about to become the Queen!
Way to go Lee! How very very thoughtful. Anxiously awaiting a text... been praying for you!
That is really sweet!! Way to go, Lee! Can't wait for you to post pictures of baby Lee when he arrives! And yes... things are definately gonna be changing in your household!
Way to go, Lee! Such a good hubby...and soon daddy. :)
SOOOO Sweet!!!!!!!
Post a Comment