I went to the doctor today for a check-up and everything looks great! I've still only gained a few pounds but she said that's okay and from now on I will definitely notice a difference. I go back in 3 weeks for my ultrasound to find out what we're having! Can't believe it's so soon!
Oh yeah, for those of you who have asked about symptoms, cravings, etc. in order to make a more "educated" vote about Baby G (though I think most is old wives' tales), here you go.
-No morning sickness at all. I'm so blessed to have had zero days of nausea.
-I crave mostly salty, spicy food especially Mexican. I eat it several times a week not to mention almost daily consumption of chips and salsa.
-I'm not showing much so I don't know about the whole "how you carry" thing. I've got just enough there so that my pants don't fit, but only enough for a passerby to say, "Hmmm, looks like that girl just ate way too much at dinner."
-I feel like my emotions are all over the place. One day I'm so excited about life, baby, etc. that I can hardly stand it, and other days I'm totally overwhelmed and fearful of everything. (I'm sure that's with all pregancies.)
-One more craving, chocolate! I want a little chocolate everyday, but wait, that's nothing new for me :-)
8/6/08
The big reveal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Three more weeks!!! I am dying to find out boy/girl. Regardless, he/she is going to be one adorable baby...with a rather large head. Ha!
The basement looks amazing...I feel cozy just looking at it! :) Basement hang-outs are the BEST! I'm so glad that you haven't had any morning sickness, that is a HUGE blessing, isn't it?! Start posting belly pics now so we can see the transformation (and yes, it will be!) Very happy to hear that your doctor's appointment went well too! I'll continue to pray for a healthy baby G!
The basement looks so good! I can't believe how much you've done. As for baby Grimm, I am voting boy. Not for any specific reason, just a hunch. Either way, I can't wait to find out. We're praying for a healthy baby :)
Your basement looks fantastic!! Great progress...and always nice when parents give gifts especially a couch and chairs =) I am excited for you and Lee to find out what baby G will be (cute either way). Love you girl! Talk to you soon. =) Holly
Post a Comment