As Lee 3 becomes more verbal, I want to try to remember the funny things he says. Here's one from the other day. We were driving in the car and this was our conversation:
Lee- "Lee has two elbows" and he bent his arms up so I could see.
Me- "That's right. You have two elbows. What else do you have two of? Do you have two noses?"
Lee- "No, I have one noses."
Me- "Yes, you have one nose, not noses. Do you have two eyes?"
Lee- "Lee has two eyes."
Me- "Do you have two mouths?"
Lee- "No, Lee has one mouth. Momma has mouth too. Momma has big mouth."
I started cracking up. I know he only said this because we're always talking about things being big and small like mommy and daddy having big feet and him having little feet, or Ellis has little hands and Lee has big hands. Regardless, I found it hysterical and couldn't stop laughing. I know this is just the beginning of these funny conversations and I love it!
6/30/11
Say what?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HaHa! So funny! Kylie said something similar. She said, "I am going to eat all my lunch so I can have a big hiney like mommy" But I am pretty sure she meant an adult hiney. ;) You never know what kids will say!
Love LOVE Love!
What EV...he knows what he's talking about!
Hehehe...that's funny.
Post a Comment