I went to Memphis for a sprinkle for baby Ellis and a shower for baby Rob this weekend. Sarah and Lanny were sweet to throw me a brunch Saturday morning to sprinkle Ellis with all things pink :) I got so many cute outfits and cute bath towels too. I just can't wait to use it all on our little girl!
Mary Beth and Anna were sweet to come with their kids Bennett and Molly
My "sisters", Jessica and Sarah
Sunday afternoon, we hosted a big shower for Sarah at my parents' house and had a great time. Lots of family and friends came to show love for baby Rob. I just don't know where Sarah is going to put all of her stuff. She made quite a haul!
Grimm sisters
The hostesses
Lee 3 enjoying a sugar cookie with LannyThe table with yummy food
I love how the diaper cake turned out! I've decided my favorite way to make them is with cute ribbon and pretty flowers. Even for a baby boy, it still looks pretty and elegant :)
Of course, I have to include a few pictures of Lee 3. He had a great weekend surrounded by family and fun playing at the park and outside with Pops and Emme. We spent one afternoon with the Grimms but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with them :(
Flying down the slide!
Climbing on Pops' chair
Reading glasses already??? Uh oh :)
Splashing in the water in the cold weather...really good for him I'm sure!



4 comments:
What a nice weekend. Can't wait to see all your girlie stuff :)
I like Lee's t-shirt, too cute...the diaper cake was adorable!
Aww, what fun! Girl clothes are soo cute. You look great, hope you are feeling better!
Awesome diaper cake, Mere! It's gorgeous.
Post a Comment