5/16/10

While mommy was sick...

the boys had fun! Saturday I came down with a nasty stomach bug and was out of commission the whole day. Fortunately, Lee was post call that day so after sleeping a few hours was up and ready to take Lee 3 off my hands so I could rest. I was really bummed to miss out on Do Dah Day, which we had planned to attend with some of our friends. It's a big festival for dogs that happens every May just a few miles from our house. We missed it last year because we were out of town and were so excited to take Shelby this year. Lee went without me and had a great time with Lee 3 and Shelby. There is a dog parade, lots of food and drink stands, live music, and dogs everywhere. They had so much fun and while I'm sad I missed it, it was nice to be at home alone to rest.


Our friends Staci and Ashley with their dog, Sam, and Shelby. He was nice to hold Shelby so Lee could push the stroller with Lee 3.
Lee 3 is about to pass out after a long, exciting afternoon

0 comments: