Lee discovered that he can throw Cheerios off his high chair to Shelby and finds it very funny! Of course, he now tries to do it with all of his food so I have to watch him, but it's tempting to let him because his laugh is so cute. Watch this!
12/3/09
Cheerios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's great! Who cares if you teach him it's okay to throw food...you can undo that later! Just laugh for now! His laugh is infectious!
I love that giggle!!
Nothing better than a baby laugh!! Too cute!!
Oh, his laugh is adorable. It makes me laugh. And I love that no matter how many times he does it, he laughs all the same. Such a cutie.
I was thinking of you this weekend, wishing I could be there to have a Frozen Milky Way with you! Hope Hunter's wedding went well.
That LAUGH! That can cure a world of bad days!!!!!
That is SO cute!!! I LOVE the laugh!
This is Lanny on Sarah computer!!! Love the laugh Lee3!!!!!! Funniest home video I have ever seen!!! Post on Utube!!! Fox news may want to meet him!!!!
What a contagious laugh!! Love it!
Post a Comment