10/26/09

Pasta Mess

I gave Lee some pasta tonight for the first time and he went nuts over it! He loved the noodles and the ground beef and was careful to inspect each bite (bottom left picture). I couldn't get more on his tray fast enough. Glad I've found something else for him to eat! I'm sure he doesn't care, but it seems like I'm always feeding him the same things. The top right picture looks like he's upset, but he was really squealing with excitement and I just caught a funny face :-)

6 comments:

Danielle and Aaron said...

He is so cute mere! It has been a while since I got a chance to check out your blog, so I just got caught up... he is getting so big!

The Bailes said...

Sophie LOVES pasta too...it's great because I can add lots of ground meats and veggies and she doesn't even know it!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Hey girl! Sent you an email with a couple of blog previews :-)

Emily said...

Way to go, baby Lee! He reminds me of Jacob in these pictures...must be the cheeks. :)

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how, before you have kids, pictures like these are gross and once they come along then they are the funniest, cutest Kodak moments?!

Loved the video of Lee laughing and the photo of Lee and Shelby touching heads with Lee's little hand on her leg. PRE-CIOUS!

Stacey Webster said...

He's getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow. He's a cutie!

PS--the pasta mess sticks around for a long time (Kylie looked pretty much the same way, except she uses a fork, so the hands were a little cleaner! ;)

PSS--love the new blog layout.