Yesterday afternoon, the residents' wives club had a Halloween party at the park for the kids. It was the perfect day, sunny and perfect temperature. We had so much fun seeing the kids in their costumes and watching them run around everywhere. This is our group shot. Pretty good, I'd say, for the number of kids :-)I had a cow costume for Lee 3, but daddy decided he liked the cowboy idea better. My friend, Kate, gave this to Lee before he was born. The t-shirt has a cowboy on it and the fringe on the jeans completes the look. Wish I got a picture of the patch on the back pocket...says "Rough and Tough" :-) He looked so cute and got tons of complements on his outfit! Thanks, Kate!!
That is until we went to the swing set. He absolutely loved it and giggled non-stop! It was so fun watching him experience this for the first time and see the joy in his face. It's amazing how watching your child enjoy something, makes you enjoy it so much too!
I mean, could he be any happier?!?!?
This video makes me so happy! I just keep watching it over and over again. I love his sweet laugh! (Please disregard the random couple chillin' on the bench in the background.)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness listening to babies laugh is just the best thing in the world
Yee-haw!! Glad he got to represent Texas!
LOVE his smile!
He is precious! Love the giggle!
Oh that is the best video! He has the cutest laugh!
Post a Comment