10/2/09

Baylor friends

Yesterday, I was blessed to be able to see 2 of my best friends from college. Candice flew into Birmingham to spend the weekend with her family who lives in north Alabama. She spent the afternoon in B'ham so I was able to meet her for lunch. Such a special treat! It was great catching up and fun for her to see the Lees since hubby Lee was off work too. I miss her so much and hope we're able to see each other more when she comes home to visit.

Melissa lives here in B'ham with her husband, Drew, and we're able to see each other pretty regularly but not with the guys. They invited us over for a cookout at their new apartment and it worked out that Lee was off work. Lee 3 loved the Yarbroughs, espcially little Milly :-) She kept jumping up in Drew's lap to get attention. Lee 3 was a champ and stayed up the whole time we were there. We could tell he was tired, but I think he was just having too much fun with new people! Thanks for a great dinner, friends!

1 comments:

smithec said...

Awww fun! Glad you got to see some of the cupcakes!