Lee is really developing his cute personality. His sweet face is always ready for the camera and I can usually get him to flash a coy little grin. He's gonna be a heartbreaker with that dimple! While I love his smile, his stare face is still my favorite. He just looks so cute and innocent...I wonder what's really going through that mind though :-) I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
"Mommy, holding up my big head is hard work!"
We go on a walk in the neighborhood nearly every night while waiting for daddy to get home. Today, Lee snuck in an extra cat nap. This is how he was when we got back home.
Side note: I love my BOB stroller! It's such a great stroller for walking or jogging and rides really smoothly. It pretty much rolls itself so you don't have to push very hard, which is nice in the hills of Birmingham :-) It folds up easily and though it's not extremely compact, I think it's pretty good for a stroller its size. Just a plug for any of you that might be interested.
1 comments:
I love your new posts! Baby Lee is so freakin cute! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment