Lee's youngest brother, Warren, got married last weekend in Memphis. It was such a fun time with all of Lee's family together! We can't remember the last time it happened. It's so hard with Lee's schedule and his brother, Barry, is in med school so his schedule is crazy too. Seems like there is always someone missing when we're together but not this time. I had so much fun with my in-laws...I am really blessed to be part of such a fun family! There was a Thursday night BBQ, luncheon on Friday, rehearsal dinner, and then the wedding on Saturday. Needless to say, it was a busy weekend! Lee 3 did great as well considering he bounced from house to house and was passed around like a hot potato :-) He also had a bad cough, but that didn't keep him from socializing. He loved the attention and was happy to give everyone plenty of smiles. Here are some pics from the weekend. I cut it down a ton so that you wouldn't have to look through all 1000 of them :-)
I know many of you are wondering, "What in the world is the 'outlaw' skit?" Let me explain. If you were at my rehearsal dinner, you will recall that Trent and Mary (the other Grimm in-laws) did a skit initiating me into the group. However, they decided to call it "out-laws" based on their signature quote, "What's the difference between in-laws and out-laws? Out-laws are WANTED!" They made me go up to the front and repeat several pledges and even had t-shirts made for us. They were hilarious!!! So, of course, we had to do the same thing for Jessica. This time, we added a song. Trent rewrote some words to "Lord, It's Hard to be Humble", an old country song, and I played the guitar while we all sang. The crowd loved it! Everyone laughed and sang along. Jessica was a good sport and played along with our humor. We'll have to think of something even bigger and better for the next one :-)
8/1/09
A New Grimm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad y'all had fun. Looking through those pictures reminds me so much of your wedding and all the fun we had. Miss you!!
Post a Comment