7/14/09

Teething

Lee has been teething for the past couple of weeks. I have to say he's been a trooper and hasn't been that bad, just a little more fussy and clingy than usual. He's constantly gnawing on his pacifier and virtually anything else he can get in his mouth that gives him a little comfort. Poor fella :-( Fortunately, it seems to bother him mostly during the day so he's still sleeping well at night...phew, that's a relief! I noticed a few days ago that I could feel where two bottom teeth were about to come in and just yesterday put my finger in there and felt something sharp. His first tooth! I tried to get a better look but it's tough with his tongue and all that drool in the way. Oh well, we know it's there :-)

I have mixed emotions about this new development. While I'm so excited to watch him grow and see all of these amazing changes...isn't God awesome?!?!...I just wish it didn't happen so fast. Everyone warns you but you never understand until it happens. Our baby is turning into a little boy! It's more exciting than we could have imagined and we love him more every day!

Lee loves his exersaucer. He looks so big standing up!
I love this sweet face!!! He looks so bashful and innocent.

Lee loves his daddy! He lights up when he walks in the door from work and just grins nonstop.

6 comments:

Arlene G said...

Love the pics as usual....we are getting teeth here in Bama too. Landon's are just now coming in. Amelia swears by teething tablets.lol Just found out that Ben and Katy are expecting a little girl. We were surprised as all of us thought it was a boy! Now we can start buying for Little Miss Grimm.

Anonymous said...

He is looking so different than his little baby photos!! I can't believe how he is starting to look like a little boy!

Danielle and Aaron said...

he is so adorable! can you believe they have to suffer through a whole mouthful of teeth coming in?!?! yikes!

Deanna Daigle said...

He is just so adorable!!! I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!

The Bailes said...

I think Sophie and Lee3 got their first tooth the same day...special moment!

bcolby said...

He is just precious Meredith, what a cutie! So things that really help Carly with her teeth are cold spoons, cold washcloths, MOTRIN (! :) and baby Orajel, that stuff is amazing.

Keep enjoying your little man, you sound so happy!

Becky