7/18/09

Random pics

Just wanted to add a few new pics before I get behind and have too many to upload :-) I hosted a baby play date with a bunch of residents' wives on Wednesday, but of course forgot to take any pictures. We had a great turnout with about 12 babies! I also started Lee on oatmeal instead of the rice cereal this week. I was planning to at some point, but really just lost track of time. He's been eating the rice cereal for a few weeks and doing great so I figured he was ready. He loves it!
Here he is so happy after eating. He loves playing with and chewing on his pacifier.
He has definitely started napping a little better and usually wakes up happy afterwards. The other day, I sat him up in his crib and took a few pictures. I just loved his little face peering out! He's not quite able to sit up unassisted...he leans forward and props himself up with his arms...looks like a monkey :-)
What a precious face!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Arlene G said...

So cute!! Cant wait to see him again at Warren's wedding.

Emily said...

Oh, he's so cute! Those smiles and dimples are just adorable. Glad he's doing well with napping and eating his oatmeal. Good boy!

Renee Westcott said...

That is a precious face!

Unknown said...

Oh Mere he is growing up. Well, we'll just have to invent something that doesn't let them do it. It's just not fair. Every stage with Ace I say "This is the cutest, if only we could stay right here." So, if they have to grow older, I hope it's always like that. And at least we'll have pictures like that last one as the stages pass! He's such a little boy.

The Bailes said...

I love the peeping out of the crib pics...those are my fav. times with Sophie too...babies are so much fun and really do make life sweeter, don't they?!

Hayley B said...

awww I love the last picture I just want to pinch his cheeks :) what a doll baby...so handsome

smithec said...

oh he is SOOOO adorable, mere! his hair is starting to get blonde... he is really starting to look a lot like his daddy. his cheeks are just precious!

Mary Beth said...

Hey Mere!! Lee is getting so big and so absolutely adorable!! I hope y'all are doing well!!