I decided to try cereal with Lee just to see what he would do. Well, I'm not sure how to explain what happened, but the pictures might help. This is how it went:
At first, he seemed to be okay with it. He opened his mouth for the spoon and actually ate a little bite, though a lot of it came back out when he tried to swallow.
Yum...so far so good.
I think he likes it!
Oh wait, what's he doing now? That's right, grabbing the bowl...but not just grabbing the bowl, trying to eat out of it!
He literally grabbed the bowl and tipped it up like he was going to drink the cereal! I think he's been watching Gus and Shelby too much :-)
I even tried to pull the bowl away and slip the spoon in again.
However, he wanted nothing to do with the spoon after that and here's what happened when I took the bowl away and tried to feed him the proper way...
Total meltdown! Looks like we have a stubborn little one on our hands who will want to feed himself as soon as possible :-)
Mommy to the rescue! We'll try again another night.
At first, he seemed to be okay with it. He opened his mouth for the spoon and actually ate a little bite, though a lot of it came back out when he tried to swallow.
4 comments:
That is hilarious, love your commentary!
That's too cute. I love the little fit throwing pictures!
I'm laughing. Oh goodness, that's funny. I love all the pictures!
That is awesome - I think he got those ideas from his dad!
Post a Comment