5/31/09

Tummy time

Lee has started enjoying tummy time so much more! I guess he's a little stronger and doesn't feel stuck anymore. He loves to lift his head and legs way up...much like a pilates move I do :-) He often leans to one side a little which makes me think he might be rolling over soon.

Sometimes he gets tired and decides to take a break :-) It's hard holding that big head up!

Shelby joins in on the fun. She's very protective already and loves to lay right next to him on the floor. Lee is very intrigued and just stares at her.

It's amazing how much he uses his hands now. Here he is playing with his sock monkey. He was pulling it to his face and "kissing" it then pulling it away to "talk" to it. So cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!!

Emily said...

He's so strong! I love the picture of Shelby guarding him. She's such a great dog.