5/31/09

Summer Garden

Here is our summer garden which has already grown a ton! I love my herbs too...we have basil, rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley, and mint. It's been fun making pizzas with basil, using the rosemary for lots of marinades, and of course making mint sweet tea. Yum! Our veggies are all doing really well this year. Last year, we really only had tomatoes and a few okra and peppers. This year, everything is booming! The tomatoes are already growing and we also have several varieties of peppers, squash, okra, and green beans. We attempted strawberries and blackberries this year so we hope these are successful too. Enjoy the pics!



2 comments:

Emily said...

Whoa! Your basil is HUGE! I love basil. I hope your berries work out. We planted some strawberries too.

The Abram Family said...

Wow, I'm impressed. All I could grow in a garden here in AZ is cactus and weeds!