3/24/09

Run...what?!?!

Sunday, Lee and I went for a run with baby Lee and Shelby. It was the first time I've run in a LONG time... I quit running when I was about 6 months pregnant. I tried to keep working out through the end of pregnancy, but walking and elliptical machine are just not the same as a good, hard run. It felt really good to run again, though I didn't make it very far! Lee kept going on his usual route with Shelby and I walked Lee 3 around the park. Even though I only jogged a little, it's a start and definitely got me motivated to get back into it. By the way, my legs are so sore today!!

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

It's great you are already up and active! It took me a long time before I could exercise at all, but a year later and I'm at the gym 4 days a week and loving my post baby body...the one that will always show proof I had a baby!

Stacey Webster said...

OMG. Are you crazy? I barely walked after Kylie was born! I am so glad you are bouncing back to your old self! :)