Looks like he's got tons of personality...I can't wait to meet him. Can't wait to see you too. If life slows down for 15 minutes, give me a call so we can catch up!
Mere I am so glad I can see your blog again!!!!! Baby Lee is adorable such a cutie. I am moving to Huntsville in June and would love to maybe get to see him in person :) You look great what a good lookin family ;)
8 comments:
Too funny..the third one reminds me of Lee Jr when he was a baby.
Ha! My favorite is that last one. So cute!
I love all of his different looks!! What a full house you have had lately!! Supermom/host you must be!!
Looks like he's got tons of personality...I can't wait to meet him. Can't wait to see you too. If life slows down for 15 minutes, give me a call so we can catch up!
Mere I am so glad I can see your blog again!!!!! Baby Lee is adorable such a cutie. I am moving to Huntsville in June and would love to maybe get to see him in person :) You look great what a good lookin family ;)
that is such an adorable group of pictures!
Oh my goodness..they are all so cute. I especially love the last one--I love when they do the lower lip cry/fake cry!
too cute!! he is precious!
joanna
Post a Comment