We have a TON of pictures from Lee's birth and I'm sorry that blogging has fallen by the wayside. I don't feel too guilty though...it's a lot busier at home that I thought it would be and during the day all I want to do is relax and sleep to catch up from the night :-) We're having a blast with little Lee and love watching him grow! It really is crazy how much he has changed just in this past week. Anyway, first things first, here are a few links to my picassa albums where you can see more pics. Enjoy!
I also wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers over the past week. The delivery, while not what we were expecting, went very smoothly and God was obviously in control. I mean, there was no way that baby was coming out of me any other way than by c-section! :-) We really appreciate all of your texts and phone calls. We were overwhelmed at the amount of support we had. Hopefully we can respond to all of you soon! In the meantime, know that you are loved and please accept our deepest thanks. We are truly blessed to have our son here with us and to have all of you as friends to share in this experience!
Here are the links. Please post a comment if they don't work. I've never done it this way, but figure it's easiest with so many pictures.
http://picasaweb.google.com/meredithgrimm/BabyLeeBirthdayLeeSPics?authkey=67_ETyGsynE&feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/meredithgrimm/BabyLeeIsHere012809PopsPics?authkey=NpzceP3rNto&feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/meredithgrimm/EllisUnclesVisitorsPops013109?authkey=duIHZ-xAKPk&feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/meredithgrimm/BabyGrimm?authkey=S0G2QNDKbFg&feat=directlink
2/3/09
More Lee pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh Mere those pictures are beautiful! Lee is so incredibly cute. (Allie thinks he's very handsome :) Can't wait to meet him (and see you of course!) in April!
Thanks for all the latest pictures...we love seeing them.
Congrats to you! He is perfect...a total miracle, you have a new man in your life-enjoy!
So happy for you. Love all the pics!
I LOVED all the pictures! And I was so excited when I saw your emails with them too!! He is adorable and Im so thankful everything is going well!!!
Post a Comment