CONGRATS Mere....so happy for you that Lee is here safe and sound....I cannot believe you had a baby that was over 10 pounds and over 22 inches long...you are toooo little to accomplish this!
Yay!!!! He is soooo cute! He already has adorable chubby cheeks. I am shocked that such a big boy was inside of you! It has to feel amazing to finally be able to hold him. Love you!
Meredith, He's absolutely precious! What a joy! Congrats to you and Lee. Surprised, like everyone else (and probably you) that he weighed over 10 lbs. Praying for you. You look great, by the way! Love, Stacey
The Piggy Bank pic was getting old, I've been checking constantly for Lee III pics! Yea! I can't wait to hold big boy in April...he might be bigger than Sophie then!
YAYYYYY!!!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting! I figured something had to have been going on with the break in posts.. Adorable pictures!!! I cant wait to see more!
14 comments:
CONGRATS Mere....so happy for you that Lee is here safe and sound....I cannot believe you had a baby that was over 10 pounds and over 22 inches long...you are toooo little to accomplish this!
He is SOOO cute- I LOVE that black and white pic!! I am SOO impressed by you- 10 lbs 6 oz and 22 in- WOW!! You are one amazing mommy!
Yay!!!! He is soooo cute! He already has adorable chubby cheeks. I am shocked that such a big boy was inside of you! It has to feel amazing to finally be able to hold him. Love you!
Cant wait to see him in person!!!
Meredith,
He's absolutely precious! What a joy! Congrats to you and Lee. Surprised, like everyone else (and probably you) that he weighed over 10 lbs. Praying for you. You look great, by the way!
Love, Stacey
CONGRATULATIONS!! He's beautiful!! Lovin' those chubby little cheeks :-)
You look great!
Congrats mere and lee! You are the bomb girl and you carried him like he was nothing! You do look great and enjoy every moment with little lee! - dre
Yea Mere! So glad you got pics up! What a cutie! Congrats guys!
What a big boy! He's precious! Congratulations to you and Lee!
Yay for baby Lee. He's adorable. Can't wait to meet him in a couple months. Love you guys!
The Piggy Bank pic was getting old, I've been checking constantly for Lee III pics! Yea! I can't wait to hold big boy in April...he might be bigger than Sophie then!
YAYYYYY!!!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting! I figured something had to have been going on with the break in posts.. Adorable pictures!!! I cant wait to see more!
hayley cannot see your blog and is wanting to see little lee...can you add her?
I am so happy for you guys!! I had been checking the blog every day, and was so excited when I saw the adorable pics! Give him a big kiss from us!
Post a Comment