My Dr's appt went well this week! I'm measuring right on target and still 1 cm dilated. I think I'm finally in the swelling stage though. My rings don't fit anymore and despite compression stockings, my legs still swell when I'm at work :-( Fortunately, I'm off for 6 days and will go back to work next week for my last couple days! I'm trying to finish organizing things around the house and going to get mine and baby Lee's bags packed for the hospital...just in case :-)
I can't believe he'll be here so soon! The waiting is killing me!!
1/7/09
37 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The waiting is killing me too! I can't wait to hear you're in labor. Do some squats and lunges!
Oh hang in there, this is the stretch! You look great and I can't wait to hear when baby Lee makes his arrival!
Becky
I totally want to see a shot from the back, because I bet you don't even look pregnant from behind! You are ALL out front- he is getting so big!
Post a Comment