1/4/09

36 weeks...and some

I didn't take a normal belly picture this past week so this will have to do. It seems that my belly has managed to continue growing and I'm running out of shirts long enough to cover it :-) I was a cm dilated at my doctor's appt this past week and I go back on Tuesday for my 37 week check-up...we'll see what happens at this visit!

Please continue to pray for us in these coming weeks. There are so many opportunities for anxiety and stress and we really desire for peace and joy as we anticipate the arrival of our son! Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gooodness, you are getting so close!! Sweet P came at 37...I CANNOT wait to meet him!!

The Bailes said...

YEA! COME BABY LEE, COME!

She McCord said...

You look so cute! Pierce came at 38 weeks-your little one could be here anyday!! Enjoy your last few days as a family of 2!

Arlene G said...

Praying for yall as you wait....all of my babies were exactly ten days late. It was hard to wait for their arrival..you are so excited to meet them in person.

Unknown said...

Take those belly photos!!! You will want that picture of your belly on the day that baby Lee comes. Then you can tell him, "Look, you were in there!" You still look beautiful. Two chins is nothing. I think I had five by Ace's induction.

Hayley B said...

Hey girl looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas...can't wait to see baby Lee!

The Abram Family said...

You continue to look adorable and beautiful! I can't wait to see baby Lee! Will be praying for an easy (and EARLY) labor and delivery. :)

Dawntoya and Adam said...

So close! This is where you get antsy, but the best is yet to come!