This past weekend, Lee and I went to Memphis for my shower hosted by 2 of my best friends growing up and several of my mom's friends. It was amazing!! We got so many great gifts! I was overwhelmed at the generosity of our family and friends. We were literally packed in from top to bottom on the car ride home. Poor Shelby only had a tiny place to curl up and sleep :-) I think we're pretty well set now. Other than a few small things, we're ready for baby Lee's arrival! I can't wait for him to be here and enjoy all of his fun gear!
(Several have asked what the special gift from my mom was. I should have put "costly" to better describe it. She gave me some adorable burp cloths with Lee's name and initials on them. Why so special? Well, she was picking them up from the girl that made them when she fell down the stairs leaving and broke her leg. My poor mom! Definitely some very "costly" burpcloths!)
12/9/08
Memphis Shower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awesome frog painting. Looks like a lovely shower...and now I'm hungry for cake.
okay, so you didn't tell me about the "special gift". fill me in. and love the frog painting. can't wait to see it all in the room NEXT WEEK. whoo hoo!
OK so the BOB stroller is AMAZING you will love it. It is pretty much the only one I use with little Stella for every outing! You are looking absolutely adorable I can't wait to see the little man inside that belly :)
Dying to know what the "Special Gift" was. Hmmm? I love your sling. So cute!
Mere, you look so great! I love your belly. I am excited for you and Lee. It is always nice to get lots of fun gifts because you will need it all. Love you and cannot wait til baby boy comes! Love, Holly
You look so cute. Hope your mommy heals quickly because you'll need her help real soon! Take care and we can't wait to meet baby Lee.
Post a Comment