
Well, I definitely feel like I have grown in the past few weeks...not sure how much more my poor little belly can stretch! Still have several weeks to go so we'll see :-) I've been feeling pretty good...just a little more trouble sleeping, mostly due to the frequent potty breaks, but also because of some back pain. Otherwise, I'm getting more and more excited and counting down the days! Thanks for your continued prayers for our little one. We pray he continues to grow healthy...no doubt he will be a big boy :-)
5 comments:
I mean this in the nicest way, that's a big belly! It's really sticking out there. I cannot wait to see you full term! I just love it.
You are so cute!! You are right, I don't know how that belly can grow anymore! Can't wait to meet baby Lee.
your belly is adorable but sort of hilarious because you look exactly the same except there's this big ball of baby sticking out. still so weird to see you preggo.
That's amazing- it's like a little basketball under there!
I second em's comment all the way!!
Post a Comment