
I have such sweet friends! Ashley, Laura, Melissa, and Molly threw me the cutest shower last weekend. They had such a beautiful table set up with an amazing diaper cake as the centerpiece. It not only had diapers, but they also included some onesies, washcloths, lotions, pacifiers, and teething rings. So cute!! Thanks, Laura and Molly! All helped to prepare great food including my favorite shower dessert, pettifores with cute blue booties, diaper pins, and rattles on top.

My mom, Lee's mom, and my sister-in-law all drove down from Memphis to help me celebrate. It was such a fun, cute shower and I was blown away at the generosity of my friends. Little Lee got some great stuff!!! We also played a fun game where everyone had to guess how big my belly is by cutting a piece of ribbon. Then each girl came up and measured my belly with their ribbon. Mel ended up winning with just about an inch to spare! Most of the girls had way to much ribbon which I thought was funny. Maybe I look a lot bigger than I am :-)
Thanks again everyone for making me feel so special!
8 comments:
How fun! The shower looked lovely and you looked SO CUTE!
so fun Mere - you look adorable! And you got such cute stuff!
SO sad I missed it. Looks like fun :)
How wonderful!!! You look great, and you got some great things at your shower. Cute diaper cake too :) What a wonderful gift to have such great friends
What a fun shower...looks like you will be ready for Baby Lee when he arrives. Those bouncy seats are wonderful. Landon loves his.Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Glad you had a great time! The tiny cakes look yummy! Wish I could have been there to celebrate!
Fun! Sad I couldn't have been there, though. I'm glad you have such great friends in B'ham to take care of you and spoil baby Lee. :) Love you!
Looks like fun! Wish I could've been there! Love your dress and boots! Super cute!
Post a Comment