Last weekend, Lee and I drove to Knoxville to meet up with all of his siblings and my parents and brother for the Tennessee vs. Mississippi State football game. It was a blast!! We got there Friday in time for dinner and all went out to eat at Litton's, home of the best burger in the state. It was delicious! Saturday morning, my sister-in-law Mary's parents hosted all of us for a wonderful brunch. They were so sweet to let us all stay there for the weekend. Later that afternoon, we headed to campus to tailgate before the game. My mom brought tons of dips and brownies and we had chicken tenders, sandwiches, queso, and lots of cookies too! It was great watching Tennessee win a game...it's been a rough year so far...though I hate that it was at the expense of the Bulldogs. Sorry Mom, Dad, and Parker :-( I do pull for them against any other team.
It was so much fun hanging out with all my in-laws, especially since we are only all together about once a year. We're hoping to make this an annual tradition!!
A little extra info on the "out-law" photo: At our rehearsal dinner, Mary and Trent, the other spouses in the Grimm family, gave me a t-shirt and did a hilarious skit about being out-laws. The quote on the back is, "What's the difference between in-laws and out-laws? Out-laws are WANTED!" We had to take a funny picture of us living up to our out-law name :-) Gotta love that I'm holding my prego belly while pretending to chug some Tenneessee whiskey!
10/21/08
Volunteer State
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like yall had a good time!
you look so cute mere!!!
AHHH!!! You look ADORABLE!!!
I love your little belly! You look great. Can't wait to see baby Lee when he arrives.
You are precious....absolutely precious, and pregnant and I LOVE IT :)
That looks like an awesome weekend, I'm jealous you got to go to a TN game! You look so cute w/ your orange belly! See ya soon!
Lovin' the orange belly. :) Glad you guys had a good time with the fams.
I Love your little pumpkin belly! ;)
Post a Comment