I usually try to avoid these "tag" things, but when I'm called out by name to do it, I can't resist. Thanks, Renee! :-)
Grab the nearest book.Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.
This was more easily said than done. But after Uncle Andrew had struggled in vain with the hat for some time, two other policemen seized it by the brim and forced it off. "Thank you, thank you," said Uncle Andrew in a faint voice. "Thank you. Dear me, I'm terribly shaken."
-The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia)
There is definitely nothing insightful to take from that, but I will say that I loved The Chronicles of Narnia. Great books!
10/19/08
Book Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was trying to guess the book from your quote, but couldn't get it. Thanks for playing the game!
So because I find this amusing, I'll post mine on your comments--
"They receive lower prices, and some leave the industry. Some but not all consumers gain. While those who can purchase the good at a lower price are better off, those who have been "rationed out" and cannot buy the good at all are worse off. '
Haha-- all about price controls, to brighten your Monday morning. I'm guessing this leaves no question as to which Sara this is. :D
Post a Comment