10/9/08

All tuckered out

Today I had Community Bible Study (CBS) which usually lasts for a couple of hours. I always feel bad leaving Shelby cooped up inside while I'm gone so I decided to drop her off at our friends' house, the Usreys, better know to Shelby as Kirby's parents. Kirby is their dog and Shelby's best friend. :-) She literally goes nuts whenever we walk by their house (they only live a few blocks away from us) and this morning was no different. She went crazy in the car as soon as we pulled in the driveway! I put her in the backyard to play with Kirby and then picked her up a few hours later. It was pretty funny because I felt like I was dropping her off at daycare! She's been lying like this (see pic) in the floor all afternoon since we got home. Guess she had fun! I might have to do this on other days when I have errands to run!

2 comments:

Danielle and Aaron said...

I love the new blog layout!

Renee Westcott said...

That's really cute! Hey, I'm in CBS too! Do we study the same things? We're in Galatians right now, love it!