10/8/08

24 weeks

Can't believe 6 months have gone by already! Baby Lee will be here before we know it! My belly is definitely growing now...even people at work will notice it under my scrubs or t-shirt. It's so much fun to feel him moving around and kicking me. Many times I start laughing because he won't stop and I know he's in there saying, "Just want you to remember I'm in here." :-)

I'm going today to look at a chair for the nursery, carseats, and strollers. There are so many out there that it's a little overwhelming, but I've tried to do a little research to have a general idea of which brands are good. I've decided that at this point I just have to go for it and not worry because millions of moms have done this before me and it will be okay. It's hard not to let that paranoid mother instinct kick in that's worried my child will be damaged if I don't have the perfect carseat and stroller for him. I know...crazy! Anyway, it should be fun shopping around. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Good luck! Geez, I cant believe you are 6 months! I feel like everyones pregnancy is going by so fast..except mine!! BUT I know that isnt true and I only think that because there is a foot in my rib cage:) 34 weeks tomorrow!

Unknown said...

You are still tiny as ever...just looks like you've stuck a soccer ball in your t-shirt! Good luck shopping. Jonathan was SO embarrassed by me when trying to collapse strollers in Babies R Us that we ended up buying the only one I could operate! Good thing God takes good care of our babies.

Anonymous said...

I love it- you are still so itty bitty!!

Emily said...

what a hot mama! :)

Danielle and Aaron said...

you look great mere! FYI: as far as research goes... "Baby Bargains" was super helpful for us in shopping for all stuff baby.

The Bailes said...

Cute tiny belly...I recommend a Teutonia stroller...I LOVE mine! If you want other suggestions, let me know...I did massive amounts of research too! ;)