7/18/08

Visit from Mar and Bar

Lee's brother, Barry, and wife Mary stopped in Birmingham and stayed with us last week on their way back to Spartanburg, SC, where they just moved for Barry to do his last 2 years of D.O. school. We had fun hanging out with them and Shelby had a blast with more family...like always!

MMMM....kisses :-)

Lee doing what he calls "Shelby curls". He's been doing it with her ever since she was a puppy and she loves it! It's hilarious that she will just sit there with legs perfectly straight and throw her head back and forth as Lee curls her up and down. My hubby is strong, but the number of curls has definitely lessened as she has grown. I can't talk though...I can't even pick her up!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Mere & Lee!!
Shelby is a cutie!! I can see how the curls lessen and lessen as Shelby grew bigger and bigger. You should totally keep a running record of how many Lee can do!! love it!! Hope you are doing well. Just wanted to say hi.
- Holly Rahn