7/9/08

Gifts from God

Thought this would be fun to share:

Gabriel Fox- born Dec. 12
Pierson Kadane- born Dec. 22
Andrew Daigle- born Feb. 12
Kacey Harvin- born Feb. 19
Shiloh Ulrickson- born Feb. 22
Parker Elledge- born Feb. 25
Lydia Westcott- born April 3
Vera Bardin- born May 19
Henry McLaughlin- born June 29
Anne Becker- born July 1
Allie Abram- born July 5

Baby boy Miller- due July
Baby Key- due August
Baby boy Patterson- due August
Baby boy Smith- due September
Baby Bailes- due September
Baby boy Escajeda- due September
Baby girl Peterson- due September
Baby Yates- due October
Baby Thomason- due November
Baby Rodriguez- due December

BABY GRIMM- DUE JANUARY 27!!

That's right, friends! We're having a baby! It's so great to finally be able to tell people. We've been holding it in for awhile! I've felt great so far...no sickness at all and not too tired either. We are so excited and can't wait to find out what we're having in September! We will keep you posted as things progress! Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for all of the changes quickly approaching :-)

(That list above is pretty crazy, huh?!?! All friends of mine and Lee's. Sorry if I forgot you on the list...there are so many it's hard to keep up!)

18 comments:

The Holmans said...

Congrats Meredith!!! That is so exciting!
-Heather 'Parker' Holman

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Somehow I felt this post was coming...weird, I know :)

Can't wait to see more updates!
Take care~

kristen said...

Congratulations! Glad you are feeling well.

Emily said...

I don't know if I can wait another couple months to find out boy/girl! :) We love you guys and are super excited for Baby Grimm.

Anonymous said...

Yay for the Grimms!
And FYI, your cg leaders are not the McLaughlins. They are McAwesome, but not the McLaughlins. :)

Arlene G said...

So excited for our expanding Grimm family!!

Anonymous said...

Meredith....we are so happy for you two! What fun the next couple of months are going to be...you must post pics of the growing belly! Hope all is well and we are praying for you and your family and health.

Robin said...

I am so excited that Anna is going to have another friend!!!!!! So happy for you both.

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Wish they could be bunnies together in the nursery at CTK, but yipee for pregos!
-dre

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Congrats!! So fun!! I bet your mom is so excited!

Brooke & Freeland said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats soooo exciting!!! Im so happy for yall! Youre going to be the cutest prego person ever! I cant wait to see pictures

Stacey said...

OMG! That's so exciting! Congrats! Words of advice from the mommy with a 1 year old---sleep when you can! (and try not to scream at your hubby if doesn't change the diaper EXACTLY the way you do it...oh, and try to keep a sense of humor...they don't break (they just cry and bleed!) Otherwise it's fun!

Seriously how exciting! Can't wait to see prego pics and new baby pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mere!!! That's so exciting! I'm glad that you are feeling well. Enjoy each and every moment. I can't wait to see picutres.

Katie said...

Hey Meredith! That is so exciting!! We are actually due exactly a week before you. How fun is that? Just thought I would share--I thought the timing was fun. Congfatulations--you will be a wonderful mom!
Katie (Berry) Castillejos

Renee Westcott said...

That's a serious list of babies! I cannot wait for Baby Grimm to arrive in January! I'll be praying for your health.

Amanda McD said...

Congrats Meredith! I found your blog awhile back, and I was so happy to see that you are expecting!

The Ulrickson Fam said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited for you guys and so stoked that you are feeling well. Now bring on the belly pics!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for the two of you! Congratulations!