We finally finished the planters! We ended up having enough wood for 3 large ones and enough room to plant tons of veggies. We have tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, squash, zucchini, cucumber, okra, jalapenos, and banana peppers. Now we just have to wait for everything to grow!
Lee proud of his work
Small veggies...hope they keep growing!
I took Shelby on a run right before I took these pictures and we were both worn out. Check out her tongue! Unrelated to the veggie topic, but cute :-)
We've started the work on our basement so I'm going to take lots of before and after pics! I'll try to post some before ones soon.
2 comments:
You'll have to let me know how the stuff from you garden tastes. I have always loved the idea of having a vegetable garden!
Do it!!
I should have done this a LOOONG time ago :) Sooo easy to manage!
You'd look great with short hair!
Don't think about it...just go for it :)
Post a Comment