3/2/08

Weekend o' Fun

3 of my best friends from Baylor came in town to visit this weekend! (Melissa, Katie, and Shannon...the beautiful blondes) We had such a great time together and got to enjoy some of the most beautiful weather we've had in Birmingham. 70's and sunny!! We slept in, went on walks, shopped, and of course ate lots of good food! We stayed up late talking every night...which is now catching up with me :-) It was such a special time and I'm so thankful they came to visit. Thanks, girls!!! Come visit again anytime!!

We also spent time with Lee...couldn't leave him out of everything! :-) Thanks for being a good sport, Love!

3 comments:

Hayley B said...

Hey Mere!
I found your blog :) You and your hubby look wonderful, and it sounds like you are loving marriend life...isn't it great? I miss you, and wanted to say hi!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

I think I have that jacket you are wearing...GAP??

Emily said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun but it kills me that I missed out! If only Birmingham were just a TAD closer. :)