9/25/07

Birthday Dinner...it's never too early!


While my parents were here, we celebrated my birthday (a little early) and my dad's (a little late). We went to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and had a great dinner! It was very special to have my parents here to celebrate with us. Guess that's a benefit of living close to home! They also brought me my favorite strawberry cake to have on my birthday. Yum!

My wonderful husband and me. Can't believe it's been almost 9 months! Time flies!


Me with my parents. They have been the most amazing parents for 27 years and I am blessed beyond words to have them as a mother, father, and friends! They support and love me more than I could ever have imagined! The older I get, the more I realize the impact they have had on me and thank God that he chose them to be my parents.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Mere Bear!! I'm so sad I can't celebrate with you this year but I'll be thinking of ya!
YUMMY - Ruth's Chris!! Lucky girl! Those Ellises - they're such good spoilers. :) Have a great weekend at the lake.
Love you and miss you,
Em

Nat Pat said...

Happy b-day Mer! So glad you got to celebrate with your parents. And you guys did it in style at Ruth's Chris! hmmmm....makes my mouth water...

meagan said...

I love your family Mere. Happy Birthday too! 27- makes me feel like we are getting old. I love that your parents spoil Shelby... just wait until they are grandparents! LYLS~M