10/13/12
2 Months
Stats:
12 pounds, 14 ounces (90%)
24 inches long (85%)
16 inch head (70%)
Have 2 months really already gone by?? Everyone says time goes faster with each child and they are right! I wish I could slow things down just a little so that I could take it all in. It just seems harder with 2 others requiring so much attention too.
Paul is becoming more alert and showing us his sweet smiles these days. He loves to look at his brother and sister and watch whatever they are doing. He even enjoys their morning cartoons. Hopefully he won't be too much of a TV junkie! He has stretched out his sleep at night and usually just wakes up once to eat around 3 or 4. He is getting better at sitting in his bouncy seat, but still likes to be held most of the time. Paul is a trooper for being hauled around in his carseat so much. Poor thing hardly ever gets a good nap at home! Fortunately, he likes the car and will sleep quite a bit when I'm out and about with the kids. He is not a fan of tummy time, but that is partly my fault, because I don't do it with him much. Hopefully, he'll get used to it once I work on it more with him. Being the 3rd child, he definitely keeps us on our toes, but we can't imagine our family without him. Sweet Paulie you are loved and cherished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment