I had a special birthday this year. A couple nights before my birthday, Katie hosted a dinner for several of our friends who have September birthdays close together. Ruthie, Shannon, and I are all a week apart. It was the first time I've had a "party" in several years and it was fun spending time with sweet college friends!
On my birthday, Lee and Ellis were at school so my mom and I had a fun girls' day getting pedicures and having lunch at Rise, an amazing French restaurant, with the most delicious souffle I've ever had. Paul did great and slept most of the morning while we were out and about.
That night, Lee had to work late, so my mom stayed and helped me with the kids. She bought me a chocolate cake so the kids could sing to me.
The day after my birthday, Lee and I went to a nice dinner at Hibiscus. It was delicious! Definitely some of the best food I've ever eaten. We love being in Dallas with so many amazing restaurants!
It was a great week celebrating with our family and friends. I felt so loved!
0 comments:
Post a Comment