The adjustment to 3 has been interesting, to say the least. The kids have done pretty well, for the most part, and my mom has been a huge help getting them out to play. I've had a rough recovery and it's been difficult not being able to pick up the kids and do our normal activities. I know it will get better each week and soon enough we'll be back in a good routine. Paul has done well at home and is sleeping like a typical newborn, up every 2-3 hours to eat, which is taking some getting used to again!
Bundled up for 1 week check-up. Weighed 8 lb. 1 oz.
Sweet Paul at 1 week old
Emme and her babies
Lounging in mommy's lap
Uncle Hunter and Paul
Lee surprised me with a periodot solitaire necklace (Paul's birthstone). It's so pretty!
My 3 boys
Best shot I could get of all 3 kiddos
Emme took the kids to the park one day and they had fun blowing bubbles, swinging, and sliding together.
2 comments:
LOVE all the new posts!! Paul is too cute! Can't wait to hold him!!!
Paul is adorable!! I'm glad to see you're adjusting well :)
Post a Comment