10/16/11

Celebration

Daddy finished his interviews!!! I cooked him a big, nice dinner to celebrate and suprised him with the new iphone too! (Of course, he has to wait about a month to get it.) We are so proud of him and thankful that he won't be travelling so much anymore. Now we just have to wait until match day on November 16 to find out where we're headed next year!

Lamb chops with balsamic reduction, roasted asparagus and potatoes, and we opened our fancy wine we bought in Napa a year and a half ago. It was so delicious!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

nice work mere! i was so glad to see all of your updates today! sad i missed you in birmingham on saturday, but hopefully i'll see you on your next trip to memphis! glad interviews are over too!

The Bailes said...

can't wait to hear!!! This looks fabulous, and I loved catching up on your pics! I can't believe Lee can ride a scooter! That's going to be crazy exciting ;)

Miller Family said...

Can't wait to hear the news!!