9/10/11

Tybee Vacation

We spent a whole week at the beach with all of the Grimm family. It was great having siblings and cousins together! With the kids on so many different nap schedules, we were only all out at the beach together a couple times but the kids loved playing in the sand together. Ellis had her first real taste of the beach and enjoyed it...and by taste I mean literally. All she wanted to do was eat sand! She was a little scared of the water at first but once she got used to it, she liked to sit right at the edge of the water and splash. We took the kids on bike rides, played at the park, and ate lots of yummy seafood too!
I was designated family photographer so I have tons of pictures. Here are a few of my favorites and then the slideshow has all of them.
















1 comments:

Arlene G said...

Love all the pictures...you are a talented photographer!