My mom came in town for the weekend to see the kids and keep me company since Lee has been on a rotation working every Friday and Saturday night. It was great having a distraction for the kids and extra help for me! We went to the pool, did some shopping, went to the farmer's market, got ice cream, and did more shopping. My mom and I can do some damage, especially when it's for the kids! I was horrible about taking pictures, but here are a few from her phone.
Reading with Emme
Fun at the pool
Love all of her fuzzy hair!
This is what I get when I tell Lee to make a pouty face :)
2 comments:
I love Lee's pouty face and Ellis' fuzzy hair. :)
Love the new pictures and that Ellis reminds me so much of Lee Jr....especially when she smiles really big. Reminds me of a blond headed baby I knew many years ago!!
Post a Comment