5/2/11

My New Ride

I'm joining the millions of soccer moms around the country and have moved up to a minivan!! I realized I needed more space with 2 kids. I love my new "swagger wagon." (If you haven't seen the Toyota commercials, they're really funny and you can find them on YouTube.) My Toyota Sienna is awesome! It was delivered to the house today, the perfect early Mother's Day present!

Lee 3 loved it and kept saying "Lee ride in Mama's new car." He jumped right in and was climbing around on all the seats. I had fun taking it out for a spin. It drives so smoothly! My favorite things are the automatic power doors and push start. All I have to do is touch the door handle and it unlocks...so convenient when dealing with kids in a parking lot and I don't have to fumble to find my keys! It also has navigation and DVD so we will be travelling in luxury this summer :)

We said goodbye to Daddy's car this weekend too. The Grimms drove it back to Memphis and are keeping it there for us so it can still be used for hunting, fishing, and hauling. We just couldn't part with it permanently (Lee's had it since high school!) and it wasn't worth trading in. Lee was really sad, but is enjoying his "new" ride, my old car.

Saying goodbye to The Beast :(

7 comments:

smithec said...

Love it! Congrats! :)

Emily said...

welcome to the club, momma!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to take a ride in the swagger wagon!

The Bailes said...

Oh my goodness! I just can't do it. I just can't. Maybe one more kid will push me over the edge, ha!

Melissa said...

Nice! I'm sure you're loving it. Can't wait till I can get my Odyssey!

The Abram Family said...

Hasn't it CHANGED YOUR LIFE!!! Automatic sliding doors=best invention ever! Glad you love it :)

Renee Westcott said...

Welcome to the minivan club! I love my honda soooo much.