5/18/11

Around the house

While I was away at my Girls' Weekend, Daddy went to Vancouver for a medical conference. He brought back this tomahawk with a real raccoon tail for Lee and he loves it!

We taught him how to make an "indian" sound with his hand and mouth...I know, really politically correct :)
My 2 pumpkins! I just love their sweet faces!
Ellis loves her Exersaucer now. I randomly put her in it while we were down in the basement and she had so much fun playing. I just can't believe she's already old enough to stand up in it!


Daddy wanted to take a nap on the couch the other day and Lee decided to snuggle with him. Of course, he had to have his full sleeping gear which is his pillow, blanket, froggy, and 2 pacifiers!

One of Lee's favorite things is getting up in the crib when Ellis wakes up in the morning. I was able to snap these adorable pictures!
It makes me so happy seeing how much they already love each other!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures of Ellis in her gown- SO beautiful! Love the racoon tail too :)

Emily said...

Gosh they look so much alike!

Miller Family said...

They are so cute together!!