Lee usually stands up on the couch looking out the front window watching for Daddy to get home from work. The other day he was up there and was so excited to get down and greet Lee at the door that he somehow toppled off the couch and nailed his cheek on the edge of the coffee table. Poor thing! I was in the kitchen with my hands full working on dinner and he got up and came running in screaming. I immediately saw the bruise across his cheek. This picture was taken the next day...it looked so much worse at first. He was a trooper though and recovered quickly!
I snapped a couple pictures of the kids on the couch the other morning. They look so much alike lying next to each other!
Sweet kisses from brother
3 comments:
Poor Lee.....glad it was just a bruise! And Miss Ellis is so pretty!! Both are growing way too fast!!
Oh, poor lil' guy! That's a nasty bruise!
I think those two look identical :)
Those sibling pics are adorable! Can't deny that they are related...
Post a Comment