Ellis is 2 months old and I can't believe it! I know I say that every time but it's true. She is such a sweet baby girl and brings us so much joy. She is starting to get on a better routine, eating every 4 hours during the day and normally only waking up once to eat at night. She likes her bath and is ready for bed by 7! She is sleeping in her crib now (I had her in a bassinett the first 6 weeks or so) and is doing pretty well. She still fusses some but once she is reswaddled and has her pacifier she goes right back to sleep. She lights up with the sweetest smiles and makes little coos every now and then. She loves her brother and always watches him play. We are getting used to having 4 of us around and are loving our baby girl!
Stats:
12 pounds, 7 ounces (90th%)
23.5 inches long (90th%)
16 1/4 inch head (95th%)
Our girl is growing great!
1 comments:
Ellis is getting SO big!! They are growing up way to fast :) Ella Griffin is right up there with Ellis. Miss you lots!!
Post a Comment