It's so hard to believe our sweet baby Ellis is already 3 weeks old! It's been a big adjustment but we are really enjoying our newest family member. She is our sweet little princess. At this point, she pretty much eats and sleeps but is having more awake time each day. I love when she looks around with her big, dark blue eyes (we're curious to see what color they end up). We don't have much of a routine right now and nighttime sleep is hit or miss but I know it will get better :) We love our little "punkin"!
Working on her head control. We call this her turtle pose :)
2 comments:
Love that picture of Ellis smiling in her sleep. I just want to hold her and love on her!! Also liked the pic of your mom holding both baby girls. Yall are so sweet to help your friend while her hub is on call. Off to eat lunch with Nancy and Katy today! Kiss Lee 3 for me...he is a precious boy.
The smiling picture is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment