My friend, Em, makes placemats at the holidays using the handprints of her family. I think it's such a great idea and decided to make a Thanksgiving one for us this year! We had a blast painting our hands and making turkey hand prints. Lee ended up with paint all over him but it made for a fun activity as a family. Lee's little turkey hand
Then he realized how much fun it was!
We even painted Shelby's paw!!
The final product! It turned out really cute! Just have to get it laminated before Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Love Shelby's paw print :)
The paw print is adorable!! I used to do handprint turkeys with my two yr old preschool classes. I think they are so cute and a way to remember those sweet little hands.
It came out so cute! and Shelby is just the best dog ever!
That's adorable, Mere! Shelby's print is super cute.
Post a Comment