11/12/10

Lee's new room and big boy bed!

We moved Lee into his new room and big boy bed and he's doing great! It took him a couple nights to go down without crying but now he loves it. I laid down with him the first few nights but now he just crawls up to his pillow and snuggles in after reading his books. We're so proud of him and a smooth transition. He goes into the nursery now and says "sissy" which is really cute!

This is the only picture I have of him one of his first naps. I didn't want the flash to wake him up so it's dark...sorry.

 Here are a few other pictures of his room. Still has a few finishing touches left but we're leaving it fairly simple. He has a train table and stuffed kid chair (from Pottery Barn) coming for Christmas which will end up taking up most of the empty wall and floor space.

 Toy cubbies are already overflowing. I've got to get some more baskets to throw stuff in!

2 comments:

The Bailes said...

Lea's room is looking good too! He needs a HUGE toy box :)

Emily said...

Looks awesome, Mere! You did a great job.