Now that Lee's new room is set up, I put a small track together for him to play with in the floor. He doesn't have a ton right now but is getting a table with a bunch of pieces for Christmas from my parents. He is just now starting to understand how to push the trains around the track and loves sitting in the middle. He looks so grown up and cute scooting around the track. I know he'll love it even more when he has a big table to walk around.
First thing in the morning, playing in his diaper.
I was eating a peppermint stick thinking he would want nothing to do with it once he tasted it, but boy was I wrong! He loved it and ate the whole thing!
3 comments:
Aww...boys and their trains! So did you move him to a new room with a big boy bed? If so how's he adjusting? I've been putting off the inevitable for as long as possible!!
Wow!! Love lee train set up on his rug!!! Please remind him that Doc doc and Lanny gave him all od his first trains and all his tracks and extras!!! Sooo glad he likes it!!!! And love seeing crane!!!
Hope you found all the tracks and extra stuff we gave Lee 3!!!
Post a Comment