11/8/10

Ellis at 32 weeks

I had another ultrasound of Ellis and got to see her sweet face on 3D! She's measuring 2 weeks ahead and already 5 lb. 4 oz. Wow! Glad I'll be having a scheduled c-section this time :)

I think she looks a lot like Lee did when he was born, but you can only tell so much from these blobby pictures. She had her hand covering part of her face and the umbilical cord kept moving across her chin but I'm glad we got to see a glimpse. It just makes me more and more excited for her to be here!


I'll try to get another belly picture taken this week too.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

What a sweet little face :) Can't wait to meet her!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Look at that beautiful face!! So sweet!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE her name ;)

The Bailes said...

I can't wait to see her room!

The Abram Family said...

Such good pictures, she has such a sweet little face!

Emily said...

Goodness - she does look a lot like Lee!! She's beautiful. Can't wait to see her.

Danielle and Aaron said...

what a cutie pie!